"Giving up seems like the easiest way... Only if I could find something to hold on to."
"Hold on to yourself."
"Not as easy as it sounds. :/"
"I know. But it's most reliable.
Memories will fade,
Others may betray you,
Mistakes will turn into regret.
Friends may not understand,
And the present is going way too fast for us to grasp."
"but remember how the past was beautiful,
memory lane is so great,
but it all fades away,
into a haunting mist,
now i am replaced with sorrow,
and i am destined, bound to my fate,
to let this blow away, they say,
as i try to hold on, with only an empty fist."
"It's time to make new memories."
Thanks Kristi =).
"When the world is silent, I am left standing, alone."
"The art of astonishment is merely using the art of illusions to rediscover pure astonishment."
Paul Harris rocks.
Goodnight. I am off to the math-ing planet.
EDIT: I have recieved my new Wynn's and Centurion and Guardians. Cheers :).
No comments:
Post a Comment