Thursday, May 15, 2008

Can't Say This Enough, You CAN'T Get Hopes Up High...

I don't know how many times in this lifetime have I told myself, "Fairy tales don't exist, only in your imagination." Singing a song helps, but the dreadful sense of misery once you devise the "ultimate plan" and it fails... it's crushing.

Austrian Wolf... haha... =)

I really don't know how to explain this feeling... I like chocolate. I miss my strawberries, but... I mean... I can't be selfish enough to stay for both can I? I like chocolate, but only that KIND. They don't know what's eating them... it's metaphorical by the way.

I don't understand how somebody can live a life full of nothing... How can people live in this world without a proper sense of what they are doing here in the first place! It's an inconcievable thought... Kristi gladly knows. Somewhat. In a weird sense.

I get bored easily. But it takes me ages to get bored. How? Well, take for example, a perfectly normal day. I am stuck in class, bored out of my mind. But it takes me an hour to get bored. I twiddle my thumbs, play with cards, make fans, practicing tricks, looking around, sleeping, etc....

I don't know how I get off topic. I have Attention-Deficit-Disorder...

My goldfish are hungry. I miss my dwarf hamsters. My turtles are acrobatic.

I miss being in a relationship. ON the other hand, I feel free... without happiness. I wish things would be the way they were... when I did not know of love.

I really want Paper Airplane by Aaron Fisher.

I miss you.

Harmonicas rock.

Peace.

No comments: